Here is something I read on Facebook.
by Levi Smith
This warning applies (but is not limited) to: 🛑 ✋😬👇🏼👇🏼
• those men in 3 piece suits and cuff links asking for your money
• those guys wearing skinny jeans and extremely long T-shirts whose entire messages are just cool illustrations
• those women preaching about self awareness without ever mentioning Jesus
• those bloggers and vloggers who question what has been settled for thousands of years
• those weird people at that University confessing to plants
• those preachers who “boldly” preach hard advice, but rarely mention the Good News of Jesus
• those college students who only discuss grace without ever discussing holiness and judgment
• those churches who teach that baptism is essential to salvation
• those cathedrals and priests that teach that Mary and other dead, and alive, sinners are essential to having access to God
Culture and generational gaps are not the problem. Preaching anything outside of the Gospel is the problem.
Warning: Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. – Paul to the Church